Soviet.ie | Sóivéid.ie
Sign in to follow this  
Fodla32

Donetsk People's Republic Declared

The Donetsk People's Republic, i.e., South-Eastern Ukraine, now has its president. It is general Anatoly Vizir who just made his first public declaration from Lugansk: 1) the Kiev regime came to power as a result of a fascist military coup; 2) The people of Ukraine know and remember what fascism is; 2) The people of Ukraine refuse to serve as a forward NATO platform against Russia 3) The Republic adopts a strict antifascist program and denazification of the state; 4) The program also includes federalization; 5) The security apparatus of the Republic has firm evidence of the presence of the US agents working alongside the junta; 6) With a view of the collapse of hrivna, the Ukrainian currency, the Republic is switching to the Russian ruble; 7) The Republic appeals to Russia for help and support.

Very reasonable.  And it's good to see such a strongly Communist name being adopted.  I note that they are still open to a Ukrainian Federation and speak as Ukrainians.  I think this would still be possible if the EU Fascists can be removed from Kiev.