Soviet.ie | Sóivéid.ie
Sign in to follow this  
Fodla32

Eradicating the poor: Why are billionaires paying for abortion?

Most countries with access to legal abortion have spawned organisations who exist to pay for poor women to have abortions. These organisations, often described as ‘Abortion Funds’, like to portray themselves as grassroots groups; ordinary folk struggling to assist women in crisis.

In fact, they are usually ideology-driven abortion extremists who believe in abortion-on-demand above all things.

And now we know that they are being funded by some of the richest people in the world, including the famed investor and multi-billionaire Warren Buffett.

The National Review Online reports that abortion funds have received millions from Buffett, with $115 MILLION in 2011 alone going to all sorts of outfits who advocate abortion.

More than $21 MILLION of that was going to abortion funds. In other words, Buffett is paying for poor women to abort their babies. Now, I find this deeply disturbing. Here’s a man who is literally swimming in cash – and women with a crisis pregnancy often need financial assistance. He could give millions to crisis pregnancy agencies, who let women make real choices which are not dictated by fear and panic: who help mothers to love their children and make a better future for them both.

But instead he pays for poor women to abort their babies.

They’ll only get the cash if they want their babies’ lives to be ended.

There’s a real whiff of ruthless control about all of this. Rich, powerful men deciding that babies who are about to be born into poverty are better off dead. It’s abhorrent and completely unacceptable.

Full article:

http://www.thelifeinstitute.net/blog/2014/03/14/eradicating-poor-billionaires-paying-abortion/

Where is the evidence that poor women are aborting? Certainly in ireland you're more likely to abort if you have more money

Certainly in the USA, poor black women are being forced into abortions more than anyone else. Black children in the USA are five times more likely to be aborted than white children.  I think if we had abortion clinics in poor areas of Ireland, we would have a similar story.  I would really recommend this documentary.  It shows that groups like Planned Parenthood are little more than Neo-Nazi groups, targeting black population growth.  It's long, but very detailed.  An interesting fact from it is that the Black Panthers were one of the first anti-abortion groups in black neighborhoods.

This must be the most insane advertisement of all time, but believe it or not, it's not meant to be a joke.  And the fact that they chose a black actor to do it, shows, once again, that the abortion industry is primarily targeting black population growth.  The ad "celebrates" 40 years of abortion in the USA.

Is abortion really a major factor in population growth in us working class areas? I can see how it could be significant in china, but that's with huge centralised structures behind it. In liberal economies the effect would surely be a small dent in the figures.

There are now more abortions than live births among black people in the USA.

I looked at that article again and saw that statistic for New York, which if true is very disturbing. I suppose abortion is being used in the US the same way that emigration is being used here

Believe it or not, this is not from a Neo-Nazi website, but from Harvard University.  The implications are obvious:

http://scholar.harvard.edu/barro/files/99_0927_crimerate_bw.pdf

This is the kind of genocidal regime we now live under - female prisoners serilized in California to cut welfare costs.

The sterilization procedures cost California taxpayers $147,460 between 1997 and 2010. The doctors at the prison argue it is money well-spent.

Dr. James Heinrich, an OB-GYN at Valley State Prison for Women, said, “Over a 10-year period, that isn’t a huge amount of money compared to what you save in welfare paying for these unwanted children – as they procreated more.”

http://tellmenow.com...-in-california/