Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Connolly

Quotes

53 posts in this topic

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”

– Woodrow Wilson

"[Men of our day] should be ready to hear of how those acted who in olden days had to deal with such problems, whereas, instead, so feeble are men owing to their defective education and to their little knowledge they have of affairs, that they look upon the judgements of their forefathers as inhuman in some cases and in others as impossible."

-Machiavelli's Discourses

"The modern women can no longer cook, they no longer want children and they are no longer warm, tidy and loving creatures who think spending time with their family is a good thing. They are probably too "independent" and "strong" to even have a family of their own. The only thing modern women have to offer men today is sex. So instead of being loving housewives who cook and raise children, they are reduced to being sexual objects only - and they are so messed up emotionally and intellectually that they often spend most of the money they make on their jobs on plastic surgery, cosmetics and tons of clothes they think will make them look good, in a desperate attempt to stay or become more attractive. Well, they have no other qualities attractive to men, so what else can we expect? This is the fruit of feminism. The fruit of "women's liberation"." - Varg Vikernes