Soviet.ie | Sóivéid.ie
Sign in to follow this  
nico

Photography

Guest Connolly

Excellent shots! Have you processed these images/adjusted contrast etc. or are they raw from the camera? What type of camera is it nico? What lenses did you get?

Id love a good camera but the prices even of second hand ones are unreal...

Thanks chara! The ones above are raw file. I adjusted the aperture, lens exposure and iso, all in the camera, and then used the natural lighting too. The lens is 55mm, and the camera is a Canon 600d, digital SLR. It's the business, the quality from it is unreal, I'm still trying to find my way around the controls, there's tonnes of stuff you can do with it. It also records HD movies. The only thing though, is that they're really expensive. 

Here's another image I've been messing around with. This one I used photoshop to merge 3 images together, each one set at different exposures and the merged together. I then added some contrast etc.

banjo_zps3761e8fd.jpg?t=1376708574

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain."
~ Bob Marley

Guest Connolly

What is that a voodoo doll nico? The figure reminds me of that milk ad years ago. Them bones them bones need, calcium. Its all flooding back to me now :)

A practice shoot of some video footage I recorded of the rising moon over the Flats.

“Tis the Rising of the Moon,
Tis the Rising of the Moon,
And hurrah me boys for freedom,
Tis the Rising of the Moon”