Soviet.ie | Sóivéid.ie
Sign in to follow this  
Fodla32

Alex Jones Speaks to thousands at Bilderberg 2013

What do you think of Jones comrade? Do you not think he's not a bit nuts and obnoxious? And what about Icke?

I think most of what they say is correct, but they don't push their thoughts to their logical conclusion - which would be Marxism.

I think most of what they say is correct, but they don't push their thoughts to their logical conclusion - which would be Marxism.

And what about their conspiracies like the occult cabals that the Rothschilds and global elite apparently propagate? Personally, I'd argue that the global elite need no secret luciferian society to control society, their obscene wealth, their media, their socio-political system (class division) and their capitalism is more than enough! Jones and Icke might be guilty of a bit of overkill in that regard no?

And what about their conspiracies like the occult cabals that the Rothschilds and global elite apparently propagate? Personally, I'd argue that the global elite need no secret luciferian society to control society, their obscene wealth, their media, their socio-political system (class division) and their capitalism is more than enough! Jones and Icke might be guilty of a bit of overkill in that regard no?

I dont think their cabals are occult, but they certainly are cabals.  At the end of the day, the world is ruled by a very few families.  These families have been ruling for a very long time.  They have personal contacts going back decades - and often centuries.  They know what is in their interest and what is not.  But, as you say, this is their class interest.  Its not a secret to any Marxist.  Sadly, however, it is true that they have used their media to convince hundreds of millions of people that class no longer exists.  Which is quite a feat, given how stark the class divide now is.