Soviet.ie | Sóivéid.ie
Sign in to follow this  
Frithbheart32

Sean Connolly POW refusing food till allowed entry onto republican landing in Portlaoise Gaol

Sean Connolly within the last week has been subjected to felon setting and psychological tortue by the establishment media, Gardai and Freestate prison authorities

Upon arrival at Portlaoise, he was taken straight to segragation and denied entry onto E3 republican landing which is his right under Frestate law.

Not long after the states bulldog Paul Williams wrote an article in the Independent, alluding there was a tout in the IRA. not naming but blatantly alluding it to be Connolly.

An obvious attempt by Garda special branch to cause tension among republicans.

This plot has failed and the truth has emerged to prove it to be all lies and bullshit, Sean is still in segragation and is refusing food until allowed onto E3

My thoughts are with the man. There was a thread about it on another forum and the amount of people speculating on who was touting and who was not allowed on the landing etc all from a article in the f***ing Independent was a joke.

We as Republicans should know better.

I saw that thread, a chara, and I thought it was really disgusting. A bit of tabloid garbage, and they are ready to condemn a good man as a tout. Now that the truth is known, I hope they are ashamed of themselves - if they have any shame.

My thoughts are with Sean and his family during this terrible ordeal.

Sean has been moved to E Wing this week. Its clear that the refusal to allow him onto the wing was done to stir up rumours against him. A cynical ploy on the part of Zionist Shatter's régime. Sadly, some who call themselves Republicans fell for the ploy...