Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Scáthach

Do you Support Israel?

16 posts in this topic

A hard hitting video. Great footage although there should be a graphic footage warning for the stuff near the end. Horrific.

It might get flagged on youtube with that.

Fodla32 likes this

Alas my video has finally been taken down by jewtube. funny timing eh?

Freaky. So it can't be seen on my thread on P.ie anymore? Pity. Twas god while it lasted anyway, although I stopped following the thread after the first few pages. Thanks for letting me put it up a chara :)

Fodla32 likes this

Taken down by a "copyright" claim by "israel in context", is the message that's showing now. Anyone wanting to see Israel in its true context needs to watch that video, or one like it!

Anyway, good old copyright and private intellectual property law to the rescue of imperialism!! Are there any other sites that host these kind of videos, so that they could be effectively mirrored and therefore continue to be available.

Fodla32 likes this

An Arabic news agency called Shehab uploaded my video on facebook, getting over 58,000 'shares'

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=771295869579502&fref=nf

A chara, the You Tube vid has been taken down, do you know how to dispute a copyright claim on You Tube?  Copy and paste this:

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use

A chara, the You Tube vid has been taken down, do you know how to dispute a copyright claim on You Tube?  Copy and paste this:

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use

I tried at the time but the account was banned afaik. I can't even remember the account name now, its been at least 2 years. It's been reuploaded by other random people though, so its still viewable. As long as it's still spreading and being seen I'm happy.

Fodla32 likes this