Soviet.ie | Sóivéid.ie
Sign in to follow this  
Fodla32

Occupy Bilderberg 2012

From a Press TV interview with Webster Tarpley:

Webster Tarpley: Let me point to one of the developments in the last couple of days though. We just had the Bilderberg-er meeting here at Chantilly, Virginia and I was on the scene to report this and one of the people we saw going out and one of the people whose name is on the official Bilderberg participant's list is a representative of the Syrian National Council.

Her name is Basma Kodmani; Basma Kodmani of the Syrian National Council or actually national block, is her most immediate address, was there. And that means she was hob-nobbing, according to most reports with Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, David Rockefeller, top European bankers like Ackerman of Deutsche Bank and representatives of the crown heads of Europe. I think this gives you a very good idea of what the nature of the Syrian National Council is.

This woman Basma Kodmani is a professor of international relations at the University of Paris; she is also a prominent official of the Ford Foundation and the French National Research Council, the CNRS. So this kind of a person is the sort of individual that would be planning color revolutions, coups, destabilizations and so forth and you see her then coming with her black limousine along with these bankers, the Queen of the Netherlands was there, my heavens, the prince of Belgium was there - and she's rubbing noses with them.

So that shows you the top down support for the Syrian national council, but why some of these fighters, some of these for example veterans of Libyan civil war are not going to be too happy with them.

Full interview:

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/06/05/244776/bilderberg-group-back-syrian-gangs/